- What materials do you use for your drawings?
I use ordinary black ball-point pen and different types of watercolours (tubes/trays/pencils/pastels). I use pencil before I outline with biro.
- How long does it take you to do a drawing?
An hour and a half / two hours
- What app do you use for your iPad drawings?
- What sketchbook do you use?
I draw in a Watercolour Moleskine Notebook, sometimes other sketchbooks that I have from college.
- Do you draw people on request (non-celebrities)?
I can’t take those sorts of requests as I get too many!
- Do you take requests/suggestions?
I can’t take requests currently as I have too many! I really appreciate the suggestions I’ve had!
- Did you know Lady Gaga posted a couple of your drawings on her Twitter/Facebook and is asking who made them?
Yes! I found out about an hour after she posted them! She found my twitter through the tweets of fans telling her it was me! There must have been a lot of tweets because “Helen Green” trended worldwide shortly after! Crazy!
- Did you learn to draw like this or did you take lessons?
I’ve mostly been drawing for myself, so I guess in a way I’m self taught. I studied Art in College and Foundation which definitely helped me improve. I’m currently studying Illustration at University.
- Will you make a tutorial video to show your drawing process?
It’s definitely something I’d like to work on! (I’ll put the link here when I make one)
Sorry if I haven’t responded to Fan Mail! I do read the messages, but hadn’t been able to reply because of technical errors. Asks are alot more reliable!